Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recipe Portuguese Clams Chorizo Garlic

leash hertz Dudelfunk in Hanover

A letter came today from one of our local radio station.

love music department!

I was your listeners since your birth. Whether in work or in the kitchen, 106.5 was set in radio. If a program because once an unsympathetic voice or topics of no interest to me was, was not then changed the channel, but inserted a CD or iTunes running on the computer.

This happened in the last few weeks and more frequently. But there are no unpleasant or uninteresting votes Reports, but boring music and felt 10 times per hour self-promotion. What then is the alternative to commercial stations that are annoying the repetitive advertising.

Hertz droning line and tells me constantly, "You are old! Because I can remember when they were now listening to new leash Hertz-heard songs 20-30 years ago for the first time on the radio. Kuschel Rock and pop / rock classics, I could hear even with the private competition.

I'm out.

Jürgen Müller D.


See also Facebook group leash Hertz criticism. increased

0 comments:

Post a Comment