Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Change Russian To English

my bead chain around the world 2009 is ready

So, I have my degree now bead around the last season finished and I must say the ladies a great Praise: beautiful beads, all consistent and without exception, magnificent.
In assembling had two pearls, soft start my pearl and a smaller, have both with silver lobster and some even turned into a bag attached trailers do.


I have everything lined up very informally Amazonitkugeln, silver caps and a few Czechs, Angela has so very clever threaded a ball with a waist that could equally serve as a lock.


Thank you, it's been like every year a lot of fun ...




greetings
Angelica

Now I finished my necklace of this season and I have to say: You all made a great job, beautiful beads, every bead fits to another I 'm honored to get those little treasures. Two beads did not fit in the necklace, my starter and another one, so I made a little charm of it.
I used Amazonite, Black Caps and some Czech beads to finish the piece.

I have to thank you all, as every year, it was my pleasure.
Regards
Angelica

0 comments:

Post a Comment